Video: Sean Delonas Cartoon Protest in NYC

Video Here.

The Daily News has video of the protest against Sean Delonas' cartoon in front of Rupert Murdoch's New York Post. (You can view the cartoon, which appeared in the Post's Wednesday edition, here.) Above: a screen capture of my pal, cartoonist Tony Murphy, from the video

Here's Tony with an announcement for any cartoonists who can make it to Manhattan tomorrow:

HEY CARTOONISTS

Tomorrow there's going to be another protest in front of the Post:

Friday, February 20 -- 5 PM
In front of Murdoch's News Corp building
Avenue of the Americas between 47th & 48th


I went to the one today: hundreds of people, really great -- tomorrow should be bigger.

I carried a sign saying "Cartoonists Against Racism." People definitely liked that, but it wasn't strictly true, since I was the only cartoonist there.

For more info, call or e-mail me

Tony Murphy
347-602-1584
my strip

FORWARD THIS TO ANY CARTOONISTS YOU KNOW

No comments:

Post a Comment