Bill Cosby on George Booth


Bill Cosby has a new book coming out. I DIDN'T ASK TO BE BORN (BUT I'M GLAD I WAS) arrives November 1, 2011, with illustrations by Bill's friend George Booth.

"'I’m telling you, this book is funny,' Cosby said. 'You can read it and hear my voice. When I write, I have time to describe things in a way I can’t do on stage. And I got George Booth (a famous New Yorker cartoonist) to illustrate it. They’re like the drawings in Lewis Carroll’s ‘Alice in Wonderland.’ They’re funny.'"
-- Rodney Ho writing for the AJC Blog


Above image is copyright Mr. Booth.

Here's Mr. Cosby himself, stretched out on his couch, letting us in I DIDN'T ASK TO BE BORN. He talks about his friend George Booth beginning here.



The publisher, the Hachette Book Group, has this widget preview.. Take a look:

No comments:

Post a Comment